>FAQ CARB Certification
FAQ CARB Certification2018-04-20T20:09:19+00:00

Is the Unichip CARB certified?

Short answer – No.

Long answer – The state of California has an independent air quality standard organization known as the California Air Research Board (CARB) which is independent from the Federal EPA organization and which has legal standing only within the state.

Parts that may affect vehicle emissions must be either certified or exempted to be legal for use in California.  The Unichip is neither certified nor exempt and is, therefore, not lawful on emissions certified vehicles within the state.

Unichip of North America, Inc is, unfortunately, not able to ship parts to California.

New Courses

Contact Info

1600 Amphitheatre Parkway New York WC1 1BA

Phone: 1.800.458.556 / 1.800.532.2112

Fax: 458 761-9562

Web: ThemeFusion